New Hire Resources for Employers
Are you considering hiring a new employee? Did you already find that perfect candidate? Are you ready to make the offer? Are you new to hiring or not as well versed as you should be in common human resource protocols?
Not to worry. At Eastern Staffing & Recruiting we hire thousands of great employees each year. Studies show that it is very important to understand these new hire trends to effectively retain employees. These include:
- Common hiring practices
- Onboarding techniques
- Company culture
- Employee retainment
- The actual cost of hiring an employee
Here are some simple, yet effective new hire articles for employers. They should provide you with a clear understanding of how to prepare for a new employee and a guide for retainment.
- Offer letter templates
- Background check costs per state
- New hire employer checklist
- Employer onboarding guide
- How to build a 30, 60, 90-day new employee evaluation plan
- What is company culture? And how does your company’s culture relate to employee retainment?
- A small business guide to setting up Human Resources
- Department of Labor new and small business compliance standards
- Have you ever wondered how big your local workforce population is? US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- 2022 average cost per hire
Since 1985, the talent acquisition industry has provided Eastern Staffing & Recruiting with great insight into advanced sourcing, screening, hiring, retainment, and overall good human resource policies. These articles should provide a good starting point for any new company looking to hire and possibly a good reminder to those who have been hiring all along. It’s proven that the best companies to work for put an enormous amount of effort into onboarding, retainment, and their company culture.
Eastern Staffing & Recruiting provides temp, contract to hire, and direct hire employment services. We service manufacturing, engineering, warehouse, and distribution companies. Learn more about Eastern Staffing & Recruiting or contact us for more information.